Total Home Protection Program
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear? Like your car, your home’s mechanical system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The Gregg’s Home Services maintenance agreement, provides you with regular system checks for your home’s heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from SaskEnergy, and most utility companies. A Protection Plan agreement will keep your home running at its peak.
As a Protection Plan member, you’ll receive:
- AC Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
- Plumbing Maintenance – One professional safety inspection, leak check and water heater tune-up for your plumbing system annually.
- Electrical Maintenance – One total home electrical tune-up and safety inspection
Membership highlights include:
- System Lifespan – your system can last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Comfort Club membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for annual service. It’s the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee – Annual service reduces breakdowns so much, club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 20% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards – As a Protection Plan member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your emergency appointment.
Get your first month free when you sign up online. You can Contact Us here!
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind comfort by knowing you have total home protection.