Save on a furnace tune-up now and stay warm all winter
(Now $99 – Reg. $163)
Think of a furnace tune-up as smart preventative maintenance. It can help identify potential issues so you avoid costly furnace repairs or breakdowns. A tune-up service as part of regular maintenance can help keep your HVAC system working at peak efficiency. A tune-up could even extend the life of your furnace and help avoid a furnace breakdown.
A licensed technician can help:
- Identify potential problems before they turn into costly breakdowns
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Inspect and clean major components
What’s a furnace tune-up?
- A furnace tune-up is preventative maintenance that helps ensure furnace equipment is in good working condition. A Reliance Gregg’s™ technician will inspect all major furnace components used to generate and circulate warm air, including the gas valve, igniter, heat exchanger and venter motor
- For safety in the home, the Reliance technician measures CO levels both inside the home and in the furnace exhaust using a Combustion Analyzer
Why choose Reliance Gregg’s?
- Live 24/7 telephone support anytime the unexpected happens
- Friendly and excellent service from Reliance Gregg’s Technical Advisors
- Access to licensed technicians with years of experience in HVAC maintenance and repairs
- More than 1.7 million customers trust Reliance – with over 50 years of delivering quality service to Canadian homes, you can too