Tune-up to more comfort
Preventative maintenance service from an experienced and fully licensed Reliance Gregg’s™ technician could help make sure all major components used to generate and circulate warm air in your furnace and through your home are working safely and at peak efficiency. Plus, a tune-up could extend the life of your equipment and help avoid potentially costly breakdowns.
What’s a furnace tune-up?
- A furnace tune-up is preventative maintenance that ensures furnace equipment is in good working
- A Reliance™ technician will inspect all major furnace components used to generate and circulate warm air, including the gas valve, igniter, heat exchanger and venter motor.
- In order to ensure safety in the home, the Reliance technician measures CO levels both inside the home and in the furnace exhaust using a Combustion Analyzer.
Why choose Reliance Gregg’s?
- Live 24/7 telephone support anytime the unexpected happens
- Friendly and excellent service from Reliance Gregg’s Technical Advisors
- Access to licensed technicians with years of experience in HVAC maintenance and repairs
- More than 1.7 million customers trust Reliance – with over 50 years of delivering quality service to Canadian homes, you can too